Terms of Service
1) INTRODUCTION :
- These terms and conditions have been issued in respect of Nile Cyber Technology LLC and it’s provided services and websites.
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern “Nile.NET” and the Services provided under this website by Nile Cyber Technology LLC.
- In relation to the provision of Services and supply of Products by “Nile.NET” Website, Customer of “Nile.NET” Website shall observe and be bound by “Nile.NET” Conditions .
- Customers shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions immediately upon clicking and using this website. However, when a Customer elects to transact on “Nile.NET” Website for any of “Nile.NET” Services or Products, that Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
- This Introduction constitutes an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
Nile.NET websites and services are Powered & Provided by Nile Cyber Technology LLC.
2) Billing and Payment :
- Subject to “Nile.NET” Applicable Terms and Conditions, “Nile.NET” shall be entitled to debit the Customer’s credit card account or recover by any other means any amount including any upfront payment due on any Service or Product offered through “Nile.NET” Website.
- Establishment of any service is dependent upon receipt by the payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date.
- You may cancel your service at anytime.
- Any information submitted by the client will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, delivering the product/services and addressing any customer service issues.
- “Nile.NET” reserves the right to make changes to our Offers, Products, Services and Prices at any time without notice.
- 2Checkout an authorized retailers of Nile.NET.
3) Support :
- Please include any error messages and relevant information in your support ticket to make sure we have all the appropriate information to troubleshoot your problem, Tickets with more information usually are resolved quicker.
- Our support is provided via our Ticketing System. You can open a ticket by sending an email to [email protected] or by visiting our portal.
- We don’t provide services or support websites that host or serve Porn, adult, spam, hacking, piracy,Hate speech and other illegal content or activities.
- It is your responsibility to maintain and validate your own backups with your hosting provider.
- You authorize and permit us to contact vendors/blacklists (i.e: Google, Norton, etc) or any other entities on your behalf while managing your server or website security.
- You authorize and permit us to collect virus/malware samples while working on, managing or monitoring your server or website to research threat techniques and develop defenses.
- You understand and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and safety of your login info, passwords, devices, etc.
4) Our Guarantee :
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
5) Liability :
- Customer agrees to indemnify “Nile.NET” Websites and it’s owners and employees for any claim or demand, suit or other action brought by any third party against “Nile.NET” or Nile Cyber Technology LLC.
- You agree to defend and indemnify us against, and hold us harmless from, any and all claims, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind arising from or connected with the operation of your business or using our services.
- You accept the service “AS IS,” and we make NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE as to it’s use, performance, OR otherwise.
6) Cookie Notice:
- In order to provide you with an optimal website experience, we use functional, performance and third-party cookies. This enables us to make our websites more user-friendly and to display personalized offers. By clicking “Accept”, you declare your consent that we may use such technologies.
7) Collecting data:
- Any information submitted or provided by the client will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, order, payment, delivering the product/services and addressing any customer service issues, Contacting you via email, phone, text or otherwise directly or via 3rd party services or solutions.
- You agree that we may publicly list you as a customer of our services or your feedback/testimonial.
- Our Website, products, and services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children or accept customers under 18 years old. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has given us personally identifiable information, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
- A customer may, on request, demand to remove any and all information that we have stored about them or to stop communicating with them. All data should be removed from our records and servers upon request. It may take up to 6 – 12 months to fully remove the data as we may be required to store data, logs and communications for up to 6 – 12 months or longer for security & legal reasons in some countries.